Akropolis Chamber Music Institute 2023 Application
The online application is currently closed.
Early Application Deadline (NO FEE): March 1, 2023
Late Deadline ($35 application fee): April 1, 2023
Notification of Acceptance: April 15, 2023
Letter of Agreement and Deposit Due: May 1, 2023
Materials Needed to Apply
In order to apply, you will need...
- A computer with internet! The application is housed here on our website and takes around 45 minutes to complete. Please note, you won't be able to save your progress, so the application needs to be done within 1 sitting. We recommend using the PDF above to see the application questions, and gather your materials prior to applying.
- Two video/audio samples (video preferred) demonstrating your performance or composition artistry (contact Akropolis immediately at email@example.com for help if you think you will have difficulty providing these two samples)
- Composers only, a score to one of your work samples
- A 500-word biography
- To answer two questions to help us determine your fit with ACMI
- Your contact information including name, email, and address
To apply for a scholarship you will need...
- To check the appropriate box within the ACMI application
- To check your email, then complete the scholarship application and return it to Akropolis within 2 weeks of receipt
If you have any questions concerning the application, please visit our Guidelines and FAQ page. If your question is not addressed there, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please check the appropriate box within the application when applying. You will receive an email with the separate scholarship application which you must complete and return to us within 2 weeks of receipt.