Upcoming Free Webinar ~ Your Self-Made Music Career
Free Akropolis WORKS Webinar on Tuesday, November 26 from 6-7 pm EST
Are you ready to take the next steps in forging your classical music career? Are you asking yourself, “I have my degree…now what?” When we founded Akropolis in 2009, we worked multiple jobs inside and outside of music to keep our dream alive, because success wasn’t immediate. We turned that focus and drive into a touring ensemble & nonprofit organization that earns over a quarter of a million dollars annually, gives over 150 concerts and educational activities around the country each year, and has over 10,000 digital followers across numerous platforms.
Curious how we got from point A to B? Wondering how we were able to use creative ideas to support ourselves with our music? In this webinar, learn how to begin taking your career into our own hands and make your own success.
If you attend our free webinar, here’s what you’ll discover ~
- What it is you actually want to do and why you want to do it
- What’s currently holding you back from reaching your goal
- How to build a loyal following, no matter how unusual
- How to be profitable instead of just popular
- How to find people to work with and people to support you and your goals
- What the classical and contemporary music industry is like right now
- How to scale and expand your musical career once you’ve gotten started
If you are itching to know all this and more, then register above for our FREE #AkropolisWorks webinar on November 26 at 6 pm where we’ll share our personal formula for how you can create your own self-made musical career.
Between now and November 26, here’s what you can do:
1. Register at the link here: http://bit.ly/ARQWebinar
2. Are you following @Akropolis5tet on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram? It’s where we post all of our updates about cool opportunities just like this.
3. After you register, check your email the morning of November 26 for your personalized webinar link and worksheet.
4. Tune in on your computer at 6 pm EST for 1 hour of webinar goodies, including a 10-minute Q&A session with members of Akropolis.
We’ll see you there!